1. Personal information TristArtist collects and why
When visitors leave comments on the site TristArtist collects the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on TristArtist.nl you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment later on. These cookies will last for one year.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you fill in a contact form on this website TristArtist will save the information, such as your name and email address so TristArtist can perform services to you.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
2. Who we share your data with
TristArtist shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. TristArtist engages certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services, such as WordPress and HostNet. TristArtist will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If TristArtist sells or merges, TristArtist may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. TristArtist may collect, use, retain, and share your information if a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce TristArtist’s agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of TristArtist customers, or others.
3. How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so TristArtist can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
4. What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data TristArtist holds about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that TristArtist erases any personal data that she holds about you. This does not include any data TristArtist is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
5. Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
TristArtist may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, TristArtist may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If TristArtist deemes to transfer information about you outside of the EU, she relies on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud and Google Analytics is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Contact information
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Trista Prosman, owner of TristArtist, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These conditions can be changed at any time.