I realized that I only posted vegan lunch and dinner ideas, OOPS! So I decided to share my favorite breakfast recipe with you. It is (like always) very simple, but really delicious and very healthy. When I indulge into this breakfast I don’t have to eat again within an hour, which is definitely a big plus if you want to have a productive morning.
INGREDIENTS – 1 PERSON – 3 MINUTES
- Water or something like almond milk
- 1 Banana
- Shredded coconut
- Okay, so here is a heads up. I don’t use dairy, but I also don’t use a milk substitute. I just use boiled water! In my opinion it is cheaper and healthier.
- While boiling the water in a kettle I pour the oats in my favorite bowl and add 1 sliced banana, some blueberries (or raisins if I don’t have blueberries).
- Then I top it off with cinnamon and shredded coconut. I don’t use any added sugar, the banana takes care of my sweet tooth.
- Add the boiled water, mix everything and that’s it!
Okay, so this is how it really looks, haha. What is your favorite breakfast?